- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m an equal opportunity listener so I’m not actually embarrassed to admit I like the songs below.
- Fernando by ABBA. This was the song a client used for her father/daughter dance at the very first wedding I ever coordinated for money (it was a song they used to sing in the car on family road trips). All the guests sang along and it was honestly the happiest vibe I’ve ever felt at a wedding. Every time I hear it, it makes me smile, want to sing along and brings back such a positive, happy feeling.
- Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band. Just reminds me of that scene in Anchorman. Come on! How can you not sing along and laugh at the same time?!
- God Put a Smile Upon Your Face by Coldplay. OK this one I’m slightly embarrassed to give the reason. Hubby and I were both huge Alias fans (the TV show). They played this song during one of the scenes between Sidney and Vaughn.
- Always on your Side by Sheryl Crow & Sting. I just really love this song. No real reason.
- My Way by Frank Sinatra. My Dad’s theme song, if he had one.