I recently did a site visit of Whitehall Manor in beautiful Bluemont, Virginia in preparation for a client for 2009. Coincidentally, I assisted one of my fellow planners the following week at the same venue. I wanted to share some photos from my site visit and from the wedding itself.
- Beautiful outdoor option in the gardens
- Great Hall is surrounded on 3 sides with windows, bringing the outdoors in.
- Ample parking
- Includes mahogany-colored Chivari chairs and tables
- You can bring your own alcohol
- Distance: Whitehall is approximately 1 hour from DC. Most people put their guests at hotels located in Leesburg which is about 20 minutes away.
- Rain plan for indoor ceremony might require some guests to stand.
- On site catering. Because Whitehall has in-house catering, you are required to use them.