- You are seated closer to other guests than if at a round table.
- Kings tables can be as large as you want them to be.
- Kings tables fit better if you have a long and narrow reception venue.
They work for wedding and event styles of every kind, from formal to casual. Two tips if you are planning on using kings tables at your event:
- Do choose assigned seating for your guests with place cards
- Ensure that your table is a minimum of 36 inches deep for a place setting on each side and enough space for a narrow centerpiece.
A Kings Table for the head table at a wedding at the Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington DC. Photo: Event Accomplished
These are just some idea from our vault for you to consider when planning your event or wedding. Enjoy, Vicky