Are you looking for ways to entertain your guests at your wedding, besides eating, drinking and dancing? Here are just some of the entertainment options we planned for our clients’ weddings here in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia.
1. Swing dancing lessons. After the short performance by the instructors, guests got to participate in a short lesson in swing dancing. After the lesson, guests practiced their newly acquired dance moves while the instructors walked around and helped. Photo: Amie Otto
2. Karaoke. For the crowd that likes to perform, have a karaoke set up available towards the end of the wedding reception. Everyone can sing their hearts out! Photo: Documentary Associates.
3. Photobooth. Everybody loves a fun photobooth with interesting props. Photo: Kate Haus Photography.
4. Cigar Roller. For the sophisticated crowd, a cigar roller can make cigars to order as guests watch and enjoy one afterwards. Photo: Vicki Grafton
5. Carnival Games. Young and old can test their skills with a variety of carnival games available during a wedding reception. Photo: Amie Otto
6. For our Chinese clients, we hired a lion dance troupe to perform. Photo: Jessica ChristianThese look like fun, don’t they? Besides these, we’ve also hired an artist to paint live and henna artists. We hope you are inspired by these interactive entertainment ideas and consider them for your wedding.