I recently did a site visit of Whitehall Manor in beautiful Bluemont, Virginia in preparation for a client for 2009. Coincidentally, I assisted one of my fellow planners the following week at the same venue. I wanted to share some photos from my site visit and from the wedding itself.
- Beautiful outdoor option in the gardens
- Great Hall is surrounded on 3 sides with windows, bringing the outdoors in.
- Ample parking
- Includes mahogany-colored Chivari chairs and tables
- You can bring your own alcohol
- Distance: Whitehall is approximately 1 hour from DC. Most people put their guests at hotels located in Leesburg which is about 20 minutes away.
- Rain plan for indoor ceremony might require some guests to stand.
- On site catering. Because Whitehall has in-house catering, you are required to use them.
2 thoughts on “Site Visit: Whitehall Manor”
what family built the manor? When was it built?
My family is Beans and Humphrey. they moved to the area around 1774 until now
I’m not sure. You can check their website for more info.